Friday, April 25, 2014

Reprising Pocahontas for the Worldwide Genealogy Collaboration Project

Today is my day of the month to blog on the Worldwide Genealogy -- A Genealogical Collaboration. Since the audience are other genealogists and family historians across the globe, I try to focus on topics specific to Virginia that may hopefully be helpful to others or about my family and why I got interested in family history.

For April, I am reprising my December 2013 post about Pocahontas because I recently discovered I have a very tortuous relationship to her through the research work I've recently been doing on my Mitchell family. One of my paternal great great grandmother was Barbara Ann Mitchell.

Rev, James Mitchell was my 4 times great grand uncle

I hope you'll click over to the Worldwide Genealogy -- A Genealogical Collaboration and check out my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment